The daily Trains to Sapa from Hanoi are few. Passengers should get clear about the Hanoi-Sapa train schedule for fear of missing trains. There are few trains going to Sapa from Hanoi every day, and passengers can take a train to Sapa at Hanoi Railway Station. It is best for passengers to get clear about the Hanoi-Sapa train schedule for fear of missing your train. Sapa Tours dot Net provides Sapa train tickets from Hanoi. You can see all the trains from Hanoi to Sapa.
On the route Hanoi-Lao Cai your guests to enjoy the charm of stylish travel to explore the land of ethnic minorities in northern of Vietnam. We provide an emotional experience on board as well as time to enjoy the pristine beauty of the mountains West Northern.King Express meet different needs to ensure the most convenient trip for tourists to Sapa.
King Express is a luxury cruise ship depart nightly Sapa and vice versa, with large amounts sufficient to meet the diverse needs of customers. We have 25 trains per cabin can accommodate up to 100 passengers. The outstanding features of the King Express train:
– Wood-paneled interior, air conditioning 2 ways
– Quality of living clean and complete: blankets, sheets, pillows, water, cold towels served throughout the journey …
– Toilets are spacious, clean, stone tiles
– Lighting system inside and outside the cabin warm feeling
– Staff Customer Care service throughout the journey
King 2 berths deluxe cabinKing 4 berths cabin
SP3: Hanoi – Laocai: (22:00 – 06:10)
SP4: Laocai – Hanoi (21:05 – 5:09)
Deluxe wooden cabin 4 berths: $33 usd
Private wooden deluxe cabin 2 berths: $65 usd
* Tickets tourist train compartment 4-conditioned wood-paneled bed.
* Pick up from the old town to the area of the Station.
* Pickup Staff: Professional, enthusiastic and thoughtful in Ga Hanoi and Lao Cai Station.
* The quality of cleanliness.
* Blankets, sheets, pillows standard.
* Mineral water, tea, peanut brittle, cold towels.